- Sourcing and overseeing contracts and service providers for functions such as catering, cleaning, parking, security.
- Managing budgets
- Site Operations Management
- Monitoring of Housekeeping related activities
- Arrangement of all consumables and supplies for Client visits
- Interfacing with the pest control for carrying out the pest control activities at the facility.
- Preparing the Daily/Weekly and Monthly reports
- Collecting all documents from the vendor for a compliance audit
- Interacting with the Housekeeping vendor.
- Taking facility rounds and find out snags and raising tickets for the same
- Follow up and close the tickets logged.
- Effectively manage Facility team to ensure an on time deliverable system.
- Routinely Inspect all services to ensure performance measures are being maintained
- Provide assistance to FM in all administrative functions, security issues.
- Ownership of the Day to day administration, including reports generation of the stocks tracker.
- Muster all the housekeeping staff of the shift before deployment and communicate the priorities of the day
- Inspect the turn out and attendance of the staff and sign the shift register
- Meet the housekeeping in charge during the shift to discuss and communicate priorities for the shift and address complaints
- Oversee the pantry equipment and operations during the shift.
- Communicate to the FM all incidents issues and pending problems
- Take rounds of the facility regularly to identify issues in and initiate immediate rectification actions
- Managing of Food & Beverage, cleanliness, vending machines, Stock Maintenance and all time availability of the same
- Monthly Accruals to be submitted to the FM.
- Soft services stores and stocks to be maintained
- Indent monthly requirements for Soft services as per the month’s budget.
- Involve in Vendor staff Training & Development.
- Maintenance of stocks and Maintain Asset Register.
- Manage Concierge Vendor for timeliness and for any escalations
- Gym, Wellness room linen maintenance.
- Supervise and handling the maintenance and repairs for the facilities and equipment related to
Electrical, plumbing, HVAC.
- Who has a background of business center/ Co-working/ Hotels
Application Deadline: 9/10/2020