Senior Sourcing Specialist
Qualification:BA/BS degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline and/or equivalent work
Sourcing:• Work closely with Recruiter and Business partners to understand current and upcoming requirements
- • Checking on mandatory skill sets for sourcing and getting clarity in case of any doubts on the skills / Job description.
- • Souring profiles from internal database, job portals, social media.
- • Posting job advertisement in Internal portal, social media and job portals to generate candidate database.
- • Conduct head hunting (targeted skills / companies / location), contact passive and active candidates through LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- • Sharing profiles as per given Job Description and timeline, help in scheduling and following up with the candidates for the interview.
Profile Screening:• Screening profiles as per the requirement
- • Checking candidate’s interest level on the role.
- • Identifying fittobill resource and setting up technical discussion post screening candidates with the set of questionnaires provided by business or preparing sample questions as per the skill sets.
- • Revalidating screened profiles basis fake organization & fake education directory and adhere to organization compliance right from initial phase of recruitment.
- • initial validation on candidate profile education & past experience.
- • closestpossiblefit filtering of profiles as per the given skill and parameters.
Applicant Tracking and Updating:• Review and post the requirements in Cognizant Portal as per external Cognizant Corporate Communication standards
- • Create Job Wrapping for all postings so as to facilitate multi site external posting.
- • Monitor the requisitions allocated and ensure fulfillment in progress.
- • Ensure all profiles sourced and screened to be uploaded in to ATS and candidate IDs are generated.
- • Tagging the screened candidates to the assigned Requisition Request and extract a report for followup / review calls.
- • Complete candidate management including sharing of call letters, updating the status of candidates etc to be carried over systematically.
- • Utilizing internal database for sourcing across skills.
Vendor Management:• Working only with Cognizant empaneled vendors
- • Assigning requirements as per demand including proving job details checking duplicates, proving timely feedback on shortlisting, selection & rejection.
- • Maintaining database of profiles sourced by vendors and capturing the updated status on ATS & other reports to avoid duplicate work.
Stakeholder Management:• ‘Have daily / weekly call with the Business Partners & Recruiters on the requirement they work on and share updates on time
- • Ensure to develop cordial relationship with stakeholders.
Process Implementation / Strategy Building:To Implement and exercise the process as set by leads and abide by the organizational norms
Cost Management:• ‘Source and schedule candidates as per the compensation standard set by the organization based on roles
- ‘• Should maintain confidentiality on cost and budgets for the demands he/she is working.
Social Media Recruiting Strategy:• Be progressive on social media hiring and create presence via job posting & job wrapping
- • Actively participate in social media meetings after required approval from supervisors.
- • Ensure all candidate responses are screened and communicated.
Training:Attend mandated training programs as part of learning calendar
Compliance & Process Adherence:Adhere to organization & recruiting policies & processes
Market mapping:Market mapping for generic skills using job boards, social media Consult the BU and TAG Leadership on potential hiring solutions
Pipeline Creation:Ensure 3 candidates supply for each requirement tand maintain atleast 3 candidates in pipeline untill the demand is fulfilled Every Sourcing Specialist should submit minimum 6 profiles per day
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 13 2020
About Cognizant : Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.