Healthcare | Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) – Advanced
Job Description: EMT( EMRGENCY MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN
- Attend to the emergency calls assigned by the EROs( Emergency Response Centre).
- Provide prompt Pre hospital care(on-scene and en-route) to the victim or patient while transporting the patient to nearest / appropriate hospital.
- Conferencing with Emergency Response Centre Physician for taking medical directions in critical cases.
- Ensuring proper handing over of the patient at the hospital.
- Maintenance and updating the PCR form: recording requisite patient information / vitals, details treatment / medicines used and a copy dispatched as per directions.
- Demonstrating ambulance to enhance the awareness about GVK EMRI.
- Involve in assistance of community with the local authorities during disasters and epidemics.
- Strengthening the relations / interface with public hospitals.
- To maintain prescribed records & checklists.
- Upkeep of medical equipment & inventory maintenance.
- To maintain highest ethical standards and professional integrity while ensuring prompt pre hospital care.
1. B Sc. Nursing 4 yrs
2. GNM 3 to 3.5 yrs
3. ANM,D Pharm,DMLT – should have completed 2 yrs course after finished 12th std
4. Life Science Graduates (M.Sc/B.Sc) Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Bio chemistry, Micro Biology, Plant Biology, Bio Technology.
- Emergency Medical Technician – Advanced
- Emergency Medical Technician – Basic
- Patient Care Assistant (Options: Critical Care/Maternal & Newborn Care/ Dialysis/ Parturition)
- Patient Relations Associate
Communication Skills, Documentation- Patient Care Record maintenance.
Gender : All | Age Limit – 19-30 | Openings – 100 | Experience – Fresher