- Identify and escalate impediments, issues, and risks affecting system performance to team lead and immediate supervisor.
- Identify and documents ongoing maintenance requirements for any new or existing systems or procedures.
- Perform coding changes and development according to established coding standards and best practices.
- Perform unit tests and integrated testing to ensure delivered software solutions are of high quality.
- Keep supervisor informed of important developments, potential problems, and related information necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with others, as appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team approach.
- Ensure company policies governing data management are met including regulations concerning security, audit and privacy.
Leading Medical coding company
- AX Functional and Technical Experience.
- AX Configuration and Setup.
- AX Customization/Development.
- AX Inventory Setup.
- AX Financial Dimensions Configuration and Maintenance.
- ERP processing, analysis and troubleshooting experience.