Be well is a chain of “Small Giant” Multi speciality hospitals creating the most innovative healthcare infrastructure for small towns in India.
Branches: Chennai – T.Nagar, Kilpauk, Poonamallee, Ambattur, Anna Nagar Pondicherry, Pudukottai, Sivakasi, Tuticorin, Erode and Nagercoil
Responsibilities and Duties
- Undertaking patient consultations and physical examinations
- Performing surgical procedures
- Providing general pre- and post-operative care
- Monitoring and administering medication
- Assessing and planning treatment requirements
- Liaising daily with staff including other doctors, non-medical management staff and healthcare professionals
- Writing reports and maintaining records
- Promoting health education
- Promoting health education and training of Staff Nurses.
- Activate emergency codes as and when required.
- Coordinating with Operations & Billing in Patient discharges
- Coordinate with ward teams to improve customer satisfaction
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education : MBBS
Experience : 1 to 5 Years
Contact Details: 7402723409