IEDBC CAPITAL SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
To support, monitor, evaluating and empower the employees within the allocated District to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives through the implementation of project assigned to them, achieving the targets, improvements in the business, effective communication with the customers and excellent service providing to the customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIE
- Demonstrate leadership skills to meet the company’s goals
- Having a sense of urgency and is action oriented to achieve the result
- Monitoring and evaluating the employees to achieve the targets and improve the business
- Supporting the employees to adhere to the company’s rules and regulations and expectations to the maximum of the business
- Giving valuable suggestions, solutions and efficient communication and ideas to make a better impact
- Participate in meeting, training to meet the development of the employees an to meet the company’s objectives.
- Eager to independently take the extra step providing the exceptional customer service based on the company’s norms.
- Other works assigned
- Business Development Executive
- Field Executive – Data and Document Collection or Verification
- Process Executive – Financial Institutions
SKILLS: Ability to work with people Excellent communication skill (Good Oral skill) Strong understanding of employees and their requirements Problem Solving attitude Good relationship with customers Management and monitoring skills for the business development