Development Lead – Cash Technology
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
- Lead development team and guide team to Deliver based on the technical design and coding standards with error free output.
- Sound technical knowledge in the SAG products
- Lead the team to Perform documentation of the code changes using SDF framework so as to maintain an audit trail of the changes.
- Review unit testing/ST based on the technical design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features.
- Participate in design discussions for acquiring better understanding of the product and domain.
- Participate in requirements collation, clarification and analysis in order to evaluate impact and effort estimate.
- Lead to deliver quality output through tools and with reduced effort
- Provide clarifications to the quality control team on the requirements and modifications done so as to facilitate their testing.
- Provide Quick resolution to production issue, implement DevOps initiatives
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.