HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
We are now Hiring “Demand Planner” for our CS (Customer Support) Supply Chain Organization reporting to Demand Planning Manager under Personal Systems Platform.
If you are our Demand Planner, you will have a chance to
- Manage moderately complex demand planning processes through data analytics tools & statistical models throughout service support life
- Communicate requirements and guidelines to regional & global business unit planning teams and work with partner management teams to assure supply of spare parts for end user demand
- Drive continued & sustained accuracy levels by leveraging historical demand, market and product intelligence, statistical forecasting inputs, AI and Machine Learning
- Meet short- & long-term organization goals and financial commitments like Excess and Obsolesce
- Work with regional inventory management team to meet level of fill (LOF) goals
- Identify and drive process improvements
- Support or lead complex projects
- Mentor Junior-level staffs
- Coordinate, develop and manage a Regulatory Trade Compliance program
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- Strong understanding of forecasting processes and techniques
- Strong Analytics & Data science skills, communication and influencing skills; expert in English and local language
- Proven relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, statistical analysis, and financial modeling
- Good project management and process re engineering skills, with capability to manage cross functional teams in multiple geographies
- Strong business acumen and technical expertise within area of responsibility
- Good leadership skills including team building, conflict resolution and management
- Good understanding of national and international trade requirements to align customs/trade function with business objectives