Responsible for designing & developing analysis with Dashboards, Visualizations, Analytical tools, templates.
If your expertise lies in handling complex customer requests and problem resolution, a position as Senior Analyst is ideal for you. In this role, you will be responsible for Creation and maintenance of Dashboard, Visualizations, Analytical tools & Regulatory data. To qualify for this role, you need to have at least three years of experience in Financial Services.
- Design, develop, document, and test Business Intelligence solutions using industry standard tools.
- Provide periodic updates to Analytical tools, Bug fixes and Maintenance of Dashboards, visualizations, templates etc.
- Develop R Programming, Python programming as per business needs.
Collect customer feedback and Develop case stories, Maintain Best Practise
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with business and technical stakeholders to distil data and reporting requirements from business requests.
- Coordinate design and development efforts with client stakeholders to ensure the solution delivered meets the business need and is consistent with approved architectural standards.
- Performance tuning to ensure a responsive solution.
- Performs advanced data mining & analytics on all productivity and reliability data to identify opportunities to further improve waste elimination and improve how work is performed.
- Leads or participates in efforts to define additional productivity data needed to identify & eliminate waste and in the subsequent efforts to develop and improve electronic tools and systems for the said purpose
- Develops processes to utilize other data sources to validate & improve planning standards
- Develops management reports on productivity based on advanced data mining & analytics
- Analyse data utilizing a varied set of analytical tools (Statistical, Business Intelligence reporting tools, SQL, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Create and deliver presentations and reports to clients on insights derived from the analysis
- Manage the tools and processes around the creation of enriched data for our clients
- Participate in a range of client engagement types including sales support, proof of concepts & pilots, standard SaaS engagements and one-off consulting projects
- Work closely with Full Contact s Data and Engineering teams to deliver on client needs
- Experience with Marketing & CRM analytics, tools, and strategies in a B2C context
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools
- Experience with Machine Learning & Modelling Techniques (Random Forest etc.)
- Customer service, CRM, Analytics, Data analysis, SQL, Consulting
- Very good experience in Python/R, SQL or on related machine learning technologies
- Have at least 2 years hands-on experience developing, implementing and maintain production ML Applications
- Strong background on statistics and data analysis