Trimble is recruiting for a Customer Support Representative or (Account Administration Specialist) to fill an opportunity in India .
The Customer Support Representative is responsible for providing Tier 1/entry level support to both internal and external groups including Distribution Partners and Trimble end customers within the Americas region and others as required. The Customer Support Representative provides prompt assistance to business partners, resellers, regional service centers, end-users and internal Trimble teams relating to product information and technical support. This will include Tier 1 support for products like; VisionLink Fleet Management, Trimble SketchUp, Trimble Access, Trimble Business Center and general business systems.
Success in this position involves the timely maintenance of technical support and sales support related issues to reduce company costs and customer and dealer dissatisfaction. Travel requirements are expected to be 5% or less.
- Provide fast and efficient technical support in assigned areas across multiple Trimble Divisions
- Create technical notes and documentation on teams workflows and processes
- Field end user calls, providing support or directing those users to their respective Trimble Distribution Partner
- Responsible for generating software upgrade codes and demo codes when requested by internal Trimble teams
- Data and account set up review to investigate and resolve licensing issues (Oracle)
- Work closely with Priority Support for technical support and product issues
- Ability to work shifts if required
- Other duties as assigned
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Capable of working independently and in a team-based environment
- Computer literacy and competency
- Effective decision-making, planning, communication, and collaborative problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be fluent in English with the ability to articulate thoughts verbally and in written form in a professional and organized manner.
- Potential for nontraditional work hours
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Familiarity with SalesForce or other similar CRM software and Oracle a plus
Trimble is transforming the way the world works by delivering products and services that connect the physical and digital worlds. Core technologies in positioning, modeling, connectivity and data analytics enable customers to improve productivity, quality, safety and sustainability. From purpose built products to enterprise lifecycle solutions, Trimble software, hardware and services are transforming a broad range of industries such as agriculture, construction, geospatial and transportation and logistics.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D