We are looking for experienced staff for our customer service department. Candidate should be able to start working from day one to handle customers enquiries and support matters. Salary negotiable based on the candidate’s experience and expertise.
- Pricing of Import/ Export, Air/Sea/ FCL/LCL shipments as per enquiry
- Co ordination and correspondence with overseas agents, Shipping line & NVOCC
- Preparing of Quotation & quoting it ahead to the customers.
- Co ordination and correspondence with overseas agents, Shipping line & NVOCC.
- Entire customer service for import/ export freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Handling and follow up of shipments till the completion of Job
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment
- Phone / Internet reimbursement
Customer issues handled:
- Taking new orders
- Incentive on reaching sales target
- No – On the job learning
- Logistic Support
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company’s customer service policies
- Other duties as requested