MEDI TRANSCARE PVT LTD
- Meeting doctors and OT staff, promotion and demand generation for the requisite product portfolio.
- To ensure complete coverage of doctors as per the specifications and classifications given by the Company.
- To implement the sales strategies in the respective territory of the Company.
- To collect the various relevant market information & submit it to the ABM.
- To respect and work within the systems and the values of the company.
- Ability to drive market creation initiatives under the guidance of account manager
- Responsible for maintaining effective distribution management
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for providing correct & effective communication to existing & prospective customers about products & their applications in various steps of surgical procedures
- Responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships to increase customer satisfaction, and build loyalty and confidence in company as a partner of choice
- Responsible for collecting field level data as required
- Responsible for identifying customer needs and closing sales calls to achieve territory targets
Qualifications and Skills
Minimum qualification: Graduation in science/ pharmacy background (BE/ BTech/ Bpharma/ Bsc) preferred
2-3 years post graduation; experience in sales / marketing & in healthcare and surgical industry preferred
- Self motivated
- Good Communication Skills
- Core Selling Skills
- Good Customer Relationship Management Skills
- Basic internet skills
- Ready to work in Operating Theatre environment
- Exposure to healthcare business
- Should be willing to learn clinical aspects of EES products & their applications in various surgeries
All benefits as per Indian Statutory norms
Job Types: Full-time, Contract