- Candidate to be less than 35 years old.
- Should have an experience of institutional and retail banking sales (B2B and B2C).
- Good networking and communication skills
1. Job require the candidate to manage key existing relationships from a corporate salary perspective.
2. Key Goals will be Delta on CASA Average monthly balance, Salary credits, Acquisition of accounts, (salary, savings)
3. Increase in wallet share across corporates with regards to engagement products like Personal loans, TW loans, Cards, LI/GI insurance products, HL, LAP, MF, SIP.
4. Acquiring mix of marquee large and mid-size corporates with quality corporates.
5. Managing a team of 8 Bank Officers & ensuring productivity across product metrics.
6. Ensuring service desks and timely resolution of customer service issues/escalations
7. Ensuring team members are eligible for incentives and promotions.
8. Managing complexities which arise due to the size of the corporate
9. Building rapport with the CXOs of the large and marquee corporates.
10. Ensuring doors are opened across locations for large and marquee corporates.
11. Ensuring compliance to internal guidelines
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
salary accountRetail SalesSalesB2B salesInstitutional SalesBusiness Developmentsalary accorporate salarydirect sales
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
HIRING STREETHIRING STREET is a professionally managed recruitment and staffing solution provider offering talent acquisition solutions and managed recruitment services in various industry sectors such as Automobile, Engineering, EPC, power, BFSI & Startup etc.
Contact Company: HIRING STREET