- Ensure 100% enrollment of students for all course at the academy.
- Ensure 100% placement for all students enrolled at the academy across courses.
- Establishing a strong connection with various stakeholders like Government Bodies / Municipal Corporation / NGO for effective sourcing.
- Work in collaboration with the Group to leverage the existing network to drive referrals from employees/customers.
- Counseling of applicants on the benefits and features of the program.
- Managing the admission process along with maintaining documentation as or the extant requirements
- Ensure that adequate batch strength ( Pipeline) is maintained at the centers to start the course
- Identify and hire Faculty members and other resources to implement skill development initiatives.
- Contribute to direct candidate engagement and marketing strategies focused on building passive candidate pipelines.
- Identify new channels for sourcing of candidates. Have to engage in community
- engagement and mobilization and in the placement of the students also.
- The job will be a performance-oriented job…
- This job is on a contractual basis for 2 years but it is extendable also if your performance is good
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Candidate will be required to work as a Community Mobilizer and source student and fulfill the batch for our projects.
- Mapping potential catchment areas and communities were suitable for mobilization in the identified locations.
- Building rapport with the local community leaders & Govt. Bodies well before the start of the mobilization.
- Creating awareness of our Skill training program and sensitizing the community to participate and take the program to as many needy as possible
- Addressing communities about the training program and its benefits through various means of communication to motivate and encourage youth to avail the opportunity.
- Helping the center team to select the needy youth (Students) and ensure that the center has optimum batch strength.
- Providing support to the center team / Manager in organizing Alumni – Guest events as and when required as per the process.
- Ensuring optimum batch strength in assigned centers.
- attending Job fair, campus drive, community meeting, etc. for getting students