collection center executive
Website Karo Sambhav Pvt Ltd
Karo Sambhav collaborates with companies/brands and enables them to collect & recycle the waste related to their products. We design and implement transformative Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) programs for Electronics Waste (E-waste) and Plastics Waste. Our clients include 30+ top-most global technology and FMCG brands. Karo Sambhav is recognized a leading and a highly trusted organization in the space of circular economy. We have strategic alliances with governments, multilateral, bi-lateral, UN agencies and global think-tanks. We develop socially responsible, and financially sound circular solutions by collaborating with disintegrated players like brands, consumers, institutions, waste pickers and aggregators, recyclers, regulatory bodies, municipal corporations, NGOs, social ventures etc. Our technology platform and systems foster good governance, fairness, trust, transparency, and traceability. Our programs have enabled recycling of thousands of tons of e-waste, engagement with over 2.5 million people and formalization of thousands of informal sector waste aggregators and last mile collectors. We work in all states of India with operations covering over 100 cities. In Sep 2019, an Industry Coalition of 31 top brands/companies announced set-up of a new ‘Asia’s Largest Packaging Waste Management Venture’ in partnership with Karo Sambhav.
We are looking for a candidate for the collection center executive role.
Purpose of Role:
To source, onboard & procure e-waste and plastic waste materials from Waste Aggregators, Repair shops, local Scrape Dealers, Ragpickers & Waste Pickers and take care of the collection center within the state for procurement of e-waste & plastic waste as per quality norms and ensure achievement of the collection targets every month.
Key Areas of Responsibility (KRAs) :
- Mapping the market for potential suppliers and waste aggregators.
- Contract with suppliers for procurement of e-waste & plastic waste.
- Ensure regular supply of e-waste & plastic waste as per quality norms to the collection center to meet the monthly targets.
- Provides e-waste & plastic waste management training to supplier’s staff, waste pickers and ragpickers and organizing regular engagement activities with suppliers
- Ensuring that all suppliers are aware of the categories of e-waste & plastic waste accepted by company for regulatory compliance of collection process.
- Coordinates the day to day transactions on procurement of e-waste & plastic waste and ensures that all transactions are updated on Karo’s mobile app.
- Helps & support in monthly audit of collection center.
Key Skills :
- Proven direct sales experience into channel/dealer/retailer/B2B/B2C market
- Experience into sale/distribution of IT(Desktop/laptop/hardware/networking)/Mobile handset/FMCG will be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills in English & Hindi
- Knowledge of local market of the respective region
- Ability to do market mapping and on-boarding potential dealers / potential suppliers / waste aggregators.
- Good negotiation skills
- Daily travel to meet the suppliers. Possession of owned 2-wheeler will be helpful
Website : http://www.karosambhav.com
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹10,306.00 – ₹15,000.00 per month