Job Title : Clearance Settlement
Location : Chennai
The role holder will process securities transactions across a wide range of banking products like equities, fixed income, structured products, mutual, hedge and private equity funds. The role holder will deliver solutions and resolve issues and queries on a timely basis.
What will you be doing?
- Matching of trade confirmation and settlements for the trades
- Liaise with front office, custodians and counterparties to process client requests from a front-to-end view
- Investigate and follow-up in writing on
- Pre-matching of trades
- Outstanding trade confirmations
- Settlement status
- Failed trades
- Resolve, investigate and analyse issues and address queries from front office, counterparties and custodians which could be either verbally and in writing
What we’re looking for :The role would require to interact with different stakeholders like Counterparties, Central governance team, front office, risk team, CASS team and cater their requirements
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good networking skills
- Manage and build relationships with internal / external stakeholders and actively manage the expectations of these stakeholders Should be participate in different meetings with different stakeholders
- Working closely with management and technology on strategic and tactical projects
- Decision making and problem solving
Skills that will help you in the role
- Minimum Graduate
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home. barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Our Values Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Our Diversity We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our Benefits Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.