Chief Operating Officer
We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business. The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, this will also be an added benefit. The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives from all departments (Development, Marketing, Sales, Finance, Production etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Drive expansion activities (fundraising, investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth.
- Help to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
- Develop and integrate staffing programs designed to attract the highest caliber of talent while satisfying the needs of our clients
- Collaborate with our CEO on five- and ten-year plans for corporate growth and evolution
- Assist the CFO with financial projections and analyses of existing programs and policies
- Temporarily remote
- 3-5 years of proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or relevant role
- Understanding of core business functions such as HR, Finance, Marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competence in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Budget-focused mindset
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA required
serious and qualified candidates only can apply – be prepared for a rigorous interview process.