IT-ITES | AI – Business Intelligence Analyst
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Understand the Requirement of the Businesses
- Possibilities of the System
- Presentation & Public Speaking
- Preferred from IT background
Qualification : Under Graduate
- Key Accounts Sales Manager
Gender : All | Age Limit – 25-35 | Openings – 1 | Experience – 3-4 Years