. Steps has to be taken care that the material description in the order bill is same and exact.
· To check whether the rate and discount part is mentioned in the bill
· To make sure that all the details of customer is been mentioned like name, address, ph. no, GST no, email id, pan no. while creating customer ledger
· To make sure the particular customers has no bill outstanding or due, if due it is his/her duty to inform the HR/credit control department before billing.
· While creating stock item it is important for the billing department to ensure that correct HSN code, tax rate, cat number, description is clear.
· Identification and preparation of extra items.
· Preparing all billing records and update it.
· Providing billing related information/documents to client as and when required.
· Random Physical checking of bills at site case to case.
· Reconciliation of material.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly structure cost reports.
· Forecasting monthly material required and cost estimation.
· To Manage account balances to discover outstanding debts or other inconsistencies
· Collect all information needed to calculate bills receivable (order amounts, discount rates etc.)
· Issue invoices and bills and sent them to customers through various channels (mail, e-mail etc.)
· Receive payments through various methods (cash, online payments etc.) and check for credibility
· Send reminders for payments and contact customers when assigned
· Update accounting records with new payments, balances, customer information etc.
· Adjusting Advances on pro rata basis as per the contract terms & keeping the record of the same.
- Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations
- Ensure all contractually sold and implemented products and services are properly invoiced to clients in a timely and accurate manner
- Receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all clients remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Identifies and negotiates revisions as necessary with the clients
- Answer phones and direct calls as necessary, in order to meet internal and external client needs. Accurate message taking and communication
- Ensures material is delivered as per pre-defined schedule