Sutherland is seeking an analytical and attentive person to join us as a Transaction Associate. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Associates in this role get to:
Enable sound decision-making: Collect data and ensure accuracy; provide analysis and insight.
Keep management updated: Relay important information in the form of timely and accurate reports; educate end-users on reports and findings.
Keep Sutherland aligned: Maintain process documents.
Keep things running: Schedule meetings with the reporting team to stay current with real-time activities and issues.
Strengthen relationships: Establish and maintain communication with clients and/or team members; be the point-of-contact for matters related to reporting. There is no direct interaction with customers, basically the role will be supporting insurance/ mortgage underwriters.
QualificationsOur most successful candidates will have:
- A graduation from accredited university (Preferably non-technical graduates)
- Strong analytical skills; be able to interpret data, identify trends, and make suggestions for improvements
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner
- Ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in finding effective solutions to problems and situations
- Persistence in working through challenges and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work proficiently in MS Excel and use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred