Associate – Talent Acquisition
Kovai.co is a premier enterprise software company offering multiple products at scale both in the enterprise arena and in the B2B SaaS space.We are a technology partner of choice for many of the world’s leading enterprises to manage and monitor their Microsoft BizTalk and Azure Serverless environments.Our product team consists of thinkers and innovators who are re-defining the way robust Enterprise Software and SaaS products are built. Headquartered in London, U.K and with a development center in Coimbatore, India, our engineers have niche skills and in-depth domain knowledge.
Trusted by over 1,000+ business around the world
- ATOMIC SCOPE
We wish to be known for our values of integrity, teamwork and excellence. Our people always look for opportunities to serve our Customers better. As we grow, we ensure that our culture remains at the heart of Kovai.co.
Please visit us at http://www.kovai.co for more details.
You’ll own up to:
- Should have minimum 1 year and max of 4 years of Indian recruiting experience
- Preferably into IT hiring
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- On time Delivery of Resources required
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks, Job Portals)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positions requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
Work Location: Hanudev Info Park, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu.
Interested candidates should be willing to work from Coimbatore – Tamilnadu.