Lead Content Writer
- Bachelors/Masters in English Literature
- Bachelors/Masters in Mass Communication.
- Bachelors of science or Bachelors of Engineering or Technology.
- Bachelors/Masters in Arts.
- Bachelors/Masters in Economics.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis
- Attend walkthrough sessions with SMEs.
- Understand and gather requirements from SDLC documentation.
- Comprehend outcome of needs analysis.
- Attend content gap analysis meetings and create step listscontent outline if needed.
- Comprehend user roles if any.
- Content Creation.
- independently create content deliverables.
- Understand nuances of digital content.
- Understand learning and documentation strategies.
- implement lessons learnt and best practices from prior projects.
- Understand SEO principles.
- Ability to create prototye that meet client requirements.
- Ensure quality of deliverables.
- Able to understand client requirements and articulate appropriate solutions.
- Project Management.
- Plan for individual tasks.
- Plan for tasks for team if acting as a team lead.
- Track delivery milestones.
- Focus on learning and acquiring new skills.
- Focus on attending product trainings in order to enhance the quality of the documentation.
- Ability to conduct knowledge sharing sessions on industry trends/best practices on projects.
- Team Building & People Management.
- Participate in team building activities.
- Contributes to such activities positively.
- Process Adherence and Delivery Excellence.
- Adhere to defined learning and content processes (DDLC process).
- â€¢ Self review of deliverables To ensure the PL or the PM of the project does a check before the files are delivered to the client/vertical team.
- â€¢ Able to peer review deliverables.
- â€¢ Ensure Zero Defects in the client output.
- Market Research and Industry Engagement.
- â€¢ Participate in Content submissions for internal and external competitions.
- â€¢ Join groups or as Individuals in creating new ideas/Proof of Concepts as service offerings for customers.
Must Have Skills
- Content Strategy
Good To Have Skills
- MS Office
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 13 2020
About Cognizant : Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.