Sutherland is seeking an organized and technical person to join us as a Tier 1 Technical Support Consultant. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Tier 1 Technical Support Consultant in this role get to:Exceed client and company expectations: By answering inbound calls to provide outstanding technical support. In the role of an Entry Level Technical Support Specialist, you will touch all aspects of technical support from troubleshooting to escalation of complex issues.
Skills for life: how to solve problems, how to adapt to change, and how to tough it out in the face of adversity.
The chance to work with people: Who will become your second family.
A workplace that’s never boring.The opportunity to make someone’s day: Every day.
Rewards and recognition: As you blaze your own trail and ignite your career.
QualificationsOur most successful candidates will have:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required.
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred.
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required.