ASAP Architect (Security)
Skava is a technology company that has been ahead of the curve while revolutionizing the world of e-commerce. We are a leader in providing modern e-commerce and digital platforms. We help leading retailers and enterprises across the world deliver engaging omni-channel, customer-centric experiences. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Atlanta, New York and Coimbatore, Skava is a wholly owned subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in software technology and consulting services. We foster an inclusive, supportive, fun yet challenging team environment. We take ideas from their initial stages right through to production collaborating closely all the way. Come join us as we continue to change the world of e-commerce.
- The primary objectives of the ASAP Architect is to design, deliver and enhance various security services.
- The services include technical security assessments of application and infrastructure. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from hardware to the application layer, involving design reviews & risk assessments.
- Conduct Application Security testing to assess the vulnerabilities.
- Read and analyze global standards and policies (ex: GDPR, CCPA) and adjust internal requirements accordingly
- Device methods to automate testing activities and streamline testing process.
- Design and conduct penetration testing / vulnerability assessment for cloud Infrastructure.
- Ensure infrastructure and application are secure.
- Elaborate tests and deliver reports suitable for viewing by clients
- Researching, evaluating and developing relevant Testing tools / methods
- Perform application and infrastructure penetration tests
- Review product / customer requirements, provide information security solutions and contribute towards S-SDLC.
- Perform security reviews of application designs, covering all types of applications (web application, web services, mobile applications, etc.,)
- Publish and perform the Security/Penetration tests and certify the release of product / applications
- Work with developers, product development, and operations teams to develop Security testing strategy, ensuring proper execution.
- Ability to track Security test execution, facilitate and drive the overall testing effort with limited test cycles.
- Excellent communication skills for reporting to senior executive management on testing activities and issues.
- Bachelor degree or higher, technical discipline preferred
- Should have Strong knowledge in security / code scan tools like Checkmarx, AppScan, Burpsuite, Owasp ZAP, Fiddler, Nessus, Netsparker, Vega, Zap or related tools.
- Expert proficiency in latest Infra technologies like dockerization, kubernetes, secure architectures and best practices with clear understanding of HTTP / Network protocol concepts & Client Server Architecture.
- Strong understanding and hands on experience on application and infrastructure vulnerabilities, automated/manual testing, auditing and remediation techniques
- Strong Understanding of OWASP, WASC 2.0 Threats classification
- 8 – 10 years of working experience in application / cloud infrastructure security testing.
- Should have exposure to task / team management tools like JIRA or related tools.
- Working knowledge of Security principles, techniques and technologies
- Good understanding of network protocols, design and operations
- Should be a good team player. Lead & Mentor juniors and ensure employee satisfaction.
- Strong analytical skills and efficient problem solving
- Decision-making, R&D of tools, cross-functional coordination to improve overall deliverables.
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty / CEH / (ISC)2 CCSP / (ISC)2 CSSLP
- Application development background – example of languages include C, C#, C++, Java, J2EE, JS.
Skava is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Skava will endeavor to make reasonable accommodation to known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of the business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please contact us at email@example.com or call 1-877-554-2176 between 9:00 AM (PST) to 5:00 PM (PST) Monday to Friday.