Artworker – Packaging
Hogarth Worldwide is a leading creative production company, producing advertising and marketing content for many of the world’s most famous brands, across all media around the world. Hogarth was founded over 10 years ago and has grown from a start-up to over 4,000 people, across 28 cities worldwide and is now part of the WPP family. Our rapid growth continues to drive us forward making Hogarth an exciting place to work and a great place to achieve your career ambitions.
As part of the rapid and consistent growth the company has undergone over its first ten years since initial start-up, we are expanding our services and capabilities in Chennai across Moving Image, Print, Digital and Transcreation Production. Our Global Delivery Centre operation in Chennai is located in the prestigious DLF Cybercity campus, the largest operational IT SEZ in Southern India. The Chennai operation is a strategically important large-scale production hub that services all of our global hubs.
- We are currently seeking an eager Artworker to join our Print Department.
- In this role you will be working alongside a talented team which consists of Technical and Creative Artworkers, Designers and Print Project Managers.
- On a daily basis, you’ll be working in a fast-paced, fun environment, producing print ready artwork, localizing it across various markets for a variety of global and national brands.
- You will ensure all work adheres to client guidelines and meets the brand requirements. You will be someone with an exceptional eye for detail and is eager to learn.
- From brief provided by the Project Manager, create, correct and deliver consistent quality artwork on brand
- Appreciation, adherence and enforcement of Hogarth key policies
- Demonstrate clear understanding of brands
- Communicate with all stakeholders articulately, sharing and documenting any issues or knowledge to ensure consistency
- Support your Team Leader/Production Manager and mentor Junior members of the team
- Respond to information requests from your Line Manager/Team Leader
- Demonstrate good artwork judgement when giving direction or problem solving
- Any issues within a job that increase studio time must be highlighted to your Team Leader
- Manage your workload and flag any downtime to your Team Leader for utilization across the Hogarth studio teams
- Non-adherence to the processes or issues with files should be reported in line with the process in place in your department
- Complete relevant checklists for all tasks that are assigned to you (if applicable)
- Ensure all workflow system statuses are completed (if applicable)
- Completed an apprenticeship program or possess the equivalent qualification. eg. Diploma in Print Production/BA (Hons) Print Media/Diploma in Graphic Design
- Years of Experience : 3+ years of experience in Packaging
- Advanced level of experience in Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs
- Be proactive in keeping skills up-to-date and drive self-improvement
- Prioritization, time management, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure
- Decision making ability
- Fluent oral and written English essential
- Strong interpersonal skills