APAC – Marketing Measurement & Optimization
- Position Title: Principal Analyst– Data Management
- Grade/Level: C11
- Business Group: CSIPL-AIM
- Function/Group: AIM
- Department: AIM
Role & Responsibilities
- Will be part of one of the business teams COE partners
- The key requirement is the ability to understand the business, develop data-driven solutions to address business problems and independently manage end-to-end project communication with business partners.
- The individual will possess the ability to work in teams and display a proactive learning attitude.
- We are looking for Self-motivated individuals who are comfortable working in teams with high growth potential and involved in transitioning the highly complex and critical projects.
- A flexible, positive and mature mindset to deal with ambiguities of complex business problems is a must.
- Interacting with Business Partners and Technology Teams, acting as a techno-functional expert to recommend optimum data management solutions
- Data Management/Analysis skills including Data profiling, impact assessment from varied data sources.
- Understand the data lineage and life cycle of data from data sourcing, processing through to data ingestion
- Develop data mapping documents for porting the data to Big Data Ecosystem
- Standardization of Campaign metrics and templates
- Define, implementation and adherence to Data policies and Controls
- Manage multiple markets/countries with diverse portfolios
- Maintenance of data marts/sources for future enhancements
- Data Extraction, Manipulation and Consolidation
- Understanding of the project objectives and data requirements,
- Develop domain expertise in his/her work area
- Teamwork: Develop cross-site relationships to enhance leverage of ideas
- Set and manage partner expectations
- Coach and mentor junior analysts by sharing Business, Functional and Technical expertise
- Independently manage end-to-end project/partner communication
- Develop and maintain smooth relationship with partners across business units
- Creating and maintain a “Single version of truth”
- Capability to develop and maintain “Business Glossary”
- Own technical mapping documents to define business rule for technical implementations
- Ideas and Suggestions for continuous improvement, Contribution to organizational initiatives
- Communication: Effectively communicate strategic considerations with team, partners and senior management
- Share best practices across SIS groups and implement best practices, drive data and analytics solutions
- Interact and present results to Senior management
Percentage of Travel: No
- Master’s degree in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Applications/Engineering from a premier institute
- B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A in Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Applications with additional 2 years of experience
Established competency in one or more of the following:
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience within Banking/Financial Services/Analytics Industry
- Banking and Financial domain (Cards/Retail Bank/Mortgage) background
- Possess experience in Data Management/Analysis including Data profiling, impact assessment from varied data sources.
- Strong skills in Python/Pyspark and SQL with past experience in Big Data projects
- Desirable – SAS
- Strong analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong process/project management skills
- Excel and report automation skills
- Good communication skills is mandatory
- Hands on exposure to version controlling tools
- Experience working with off-shore industry preferred
- Organizational Relationships
- Reports to Direct: AVP
- Supervises Direct: NA
- Partnerships Internal: NA
- New Tools/platforms/capabilities Transitions
- Develop Business Skills, Domain Expertise
- Leverage and contribute to other areas as an SME
- Develop to lead similar engagements
- Lead initiatives, etc.
Job Family Group:Decision Management
Job Family:Specialized Analytics (Data Science/Computational Statistics)
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting