Who we are?
Exeter Premedia Services (http://www.exeterpremedia.com) provides end-to-end digital publishing services to academic and scholarly publishers. Our core philosophy is to enable clients to “Convert Production into a Profit Centre”. We offer services through our flagship platform, kriyadocs. Kriyadocs is a cloud-based publishing platform that delivers "Happy Authors". Exeter is trusted by clients worldwide (US, UK, Europe, APAC). Exeter was established in November 2004 as a BPO services provider for publishers and is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified.
At Exeter Premedia Services, we are fanatical about putting our customers first in everything we do. We believe the authors and editors who create the content must be excited about using our solutions to bring their life’s work to the world. We do this by empowering each of our employees to be decision-makers and work proactively to make the best decisions for our customers. We strive every day to enhance kriyadocs to make the whole process of authoring, editing, and monetizing content, smooth and easy for all stakeholders
Junior admin Executive
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidate should be able to assist the management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
To be successful as a Junior admin Executive, the preferred candidate should be a self-motivated quick learner who can understand and utilize the various technologies provided by the organization to derive the solution. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Candidate must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- To generate requested reports or to assist for the same.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via email to the clients of as well.
- Anticipate the needs of the organization to ensure its seamless and positive experience.
- UG Degree (Except B.Tech/B.E).
- Fresher or Experienced : 0 – 2 years.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and PPT)
- Multilingual may be preferred.
Department Name Human Resources
Work Experience 0-1 year
State/Province Tamil Nadu
Zip/Postal Code 600 113