Additional Controller of Examinations
MKU Recruitment 2020 - Additional Controller of Examinations Vacancy - Salary 2,18,200 - Apply NowMKU Recruitment 2020-21: Employees State Insurance Corporation (MKU) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D for the position of Additional Controller of Examinations. To Apply for the job posting from MKU, please click on the Apply Now button below.
Company Name: MKU
Post Name: Additional Controller of Examinations
No of Posts: 1
Salary: 144,200 – 218,200 (Per Month)
Experience: 15 – 2fresher years
Education: Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.D
Last Date: 20-11-2020
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply:
Last date for the receipt of filled in applications is: 20.11.2020. Late and incomplete applications will not be considered.
Instructions to Candidates
1. Prescribed application form downloaded from the University website (mkuniversity.ac.in) should be accompanied by a SBI Collect for Rs.590/- (including GST) towards the cost of application, paid in the account of “Madurai Kamaraj University – Registrar”. In the case of SC/ST candidates, the cost of application will be Rs.295/- (including GST) on production of attested Xerox copy of community certificate. (Payment Link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=166247)
2. Application shall be addressed to the Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – 625 021 (Name should not be mentioned).
3. Applicants are required to forward their applications (8 copies) in the prescribed format with full particulars.
4. Xerox copies of the following should be sent along with the duly filled in application.
a. Proof of age with an attested copy of the SSLC/ first of page of SSLC Book.
b. Degrees (with year of passing and University in which the degrees were taken)
c. Other academic distinctions, publications, if any;
d. Name and address of two persons from whom a reference letter can be made.
e. A self declaration stating there is no criminal case pending against the applicant.
5. Applications from candidates who are employed will be considered only if, they are forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies may, however be sent directly by the candidate, but their candidature will be considered only if consent/No objection Certificate from the employer is produced at the time of interview.
6. The appointment is initially for a period of one year and will be extended year by year.
7. The qualifications, emoluments and conditions of service, including age of superannuation shall be prescribed by the University / UGC / Government of Tamil Nadu, as amended from time to time.
8. Candidates are advised to ensure / satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility norms.
9. Wherever grading system is followed, the candidate shall enclose certificate / proof of conversion of the grade to percentage.
10. Applications, which do not meet the criteria given in this advertisement & or received after the last date & / or incomplete in any respect & / or sending enclosures after closing date & / or without attaching proof of payment of application fee, are liable to be summarily rejected.
11. Every page of the application and annexure as well as certificates must be selfattested.
12. Certificate in support of experience should be in the proper format i.e., it should be on the organization’s letter head, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, salary certificate, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
13. The University shall verify the or documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents / background and has suppressed the said information, his services shall be terminated without prejudice to any other action initiated by the University.
14. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any later stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify / withdraw / cancel any communication made to the candidates.
15. Pay protection will be applicable to those who are in regular service in the Government Institutions or Government Aided Institutions.
16. Applicants who attempt influencing/canvassing in any manner shall be disqualified.
17. The filled in application shall reach the undersigned on or before 5.45 pm on 20.11.2020. The application along with enclosures received after the last date and / or with incomplete particulars will be rejected, without any notice.
18. The Syndicate reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the post without assigning any reasons whatsoever. In the matter of recruitment, the decision of the Syndicate is final and any representation against non-selection will not be entertained under any circumstance.
19. Any dispute with regard to the selection / recruitment process will be subject to Hon’ble Court having jurisdiction over Madurai Bench of Madras High Court, Madurai.