Accounts Receivable Executive
Job Description :
- Timely Follow up on Payment Receivables.
- Preparation of financials using excel or any other reporting tools.
- Exposure to handle volume data and Analytical skills required.
- Efficiency in handling day to day accounting, Inter-company reconciliation.
- Any Degree or Diploma in Accounts and Finance from a recognized university.
- GST & TDS Workings and online filing.
- Posting daily receipt and payment transactions in accounting software.
- Booking & accounting of revenues and disbursement.
- Prepare Bank and supplier reconciliation statements.
- Income tax return assistance.
- Excellent communication skills in Hindi oral & in English both written and oral.
- Proficiency in MS-excel, Word and PowerPoint, MIS Reports.