Accounts Executive Job Description Template:
We are searching for high-energy Account Executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-taker with strong computer and communication skills.
Successful Accounts Executive will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be able organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience.
Accounts Executive Responsibilities:
- To ensure payment of advance taxes, proper tax deducted at source and payment of public owing related to all the properties in time.
- Arrange for concurrent / internal audit / statutory audit, provide necessary information and coordinate.
- Promptly prepare notices from Income Tax Department, Banks and other financial Institution and also requirement in the Banks from time to time.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs.
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects.
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met.
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers.
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends.
- Maintaining a database of contact information.
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience.
Accounts Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Additional education or experience may be preferred.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Maintain inflows and outflows of both Bank and Cash balances.
- Tally & MS office
Job Type: Walk-In