As a vital team member of the finance team, it’s important that an Accounts Payable job description includes:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Hands on experience in Accounts payable/receivable.
- Sound knowledge in Invoice Processing
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Candidates from Audit firm are prioritized
Experience: 1 year (Required)