Management and Entrepreneurship & Professional | ACCOUNTANT
- Preparation and filing of various returns on periodical basis.
- Submission of returns within due date.
- Cash flow and budget preparation and analysing
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues / expenses
- Bank reconciliation
- Ensuring in monthly payments are done on time.
- Preparation of Journal Voucher
Qualification : Under Graduate – Bachelor of Commerce
- Accounts Executive (Accounts Payable & Receivable)
FIRST CLASS COMMERCE GRADUATES WITH EXCELLENT TALLY KNOWLEDGE MUST POSSESS TWO WHEELER
Gender : Male | Age Limit – 22-30 | Openings – 1 | Experience – 2-3 Years