RISHS International School – Chennai
We are hiring for the following positions:
Desired profile of the candidate
Look after all kind of payments which includes Students fee payments and Vendors’ payments
Managing the Cash/Cheque book and making sure it is keeping safely.
Responsibility of Bank reconciliation on daily basis of two accounts and making sure bank balance is matching with records on daily basis.
Managing all records, after approval and making payments, vouchers will be filed on daily basis and it will be binded on monthly basis as per tally order numbers and keeping safely in record room for future requirements.
Issuing payment advice
Providing payment advices to every Parents for confirmation of payments, which includes UTR details and invoices numbers in that.
Ensuring the statutory payments such as (PF , PT , ESIC , TDS ) of every month before due date.
Coordinating with bank
Coordinating with bank regarding all kind of queries and transaction issues.
Auditing Employee Claims(temporarily task)
Checking employee claims of (HO, EK, WK) on statutory point of view and finding fraudulent/duplication/incomplete details, etc. if any in the vouchers and bills.
All other tasks what required by management
- Preferable candidates from Education industry background
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English & Tamil
- Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate with others department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Tally exp is mandatory
UG : B.Com in Commerce
PG : M.Com in Commerce,