- Handle full set of accounts for 6 companies
- Data entry of transactions into accounting system
- Perform Monthly Bank reconciliation & GST reconciliation for Input Tax & Output Tax
- Prepare quarterly GST return
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Handle petty cash and all staffs claim
- AP – Coding of invoices and book into accounting system, check and ensure the supporting documents, handle suppliers payment and Supplier statement reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and income statement schedules and reconciliation & Journal entries.
- Perform month end closing and prepare audit schedules for balance sheet accounts
- Perform monthly inter-company reconciliation and ensure that the inter-companies’ balances are accurate
- Prepare and submit monthly reporting pack
- Prepare audit schedules and assist in auditing matters
- Prepare tax schedules and assist in tax matters.
- Maintain proper filling and records
- Ensure that accounting reports and supporting documents are in compliance with regulations, standards and practices
- Perform any other tasks as required by supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a CA/ACCA/M.Com
- At least 5 year(s) of post qualification working experience in the related field in a group company environment is preferred for this position
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Accounting – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent
- Experienced in Oracle NetSuite ERP software is favourable
- Proficient in MS EXCEL and MS Word
- Meticulous with positive working attitude and able to meet deadlines
- Resourceful, organised and able to multi-task
- Able to start work immediately will be an advantage