Accounts and Finance Executive
Experience Required: 2-3 years
Gender: Male (preferably residents of Coimbatore)
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare and submit bills to clients.
- Maintain trackers and documentation of all accounting-related activities including purchase, sales, expenses, attendance, wages, payables, receivables, billing, etc.
- Reconciliation of accounts, TDS, invoices, etc.
- Preparation of Cash flow statement
- Assist auditing team in preparing and maintaining P & L account, balance sheet, etc.
- Develop and maintain periodic reports for financial management
- Provide financial advice and planning to management
- Prepare and present financial data analysis, budgeting and costing
- Maintain staff attendance and inventory of material, tools, and equipment
- Communicate clearly via e-mail and phone with clients’ accounting departments as well as internally with teammates
- Keep information confidential and secure them with periodic database backups
- Keep up with state and national financial policies, regulation and legislation
NECESSARY SKILL SETS:
- Accounting Knowledge
- TDS Knowledge
- GST Knowledge
- Working knowledge of Tally
- Working knowledge of MS Excel & MS Word
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication (compulsory)
- Fluency in spoken Hindi would be an added benefit
Dynarm is a growing company providing services such as waterproofing and other protective treatments for medium and large-scale construction projects in various segments (residential, commercial, retail, educational, and industrial), with offices in Tamilnadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The above-mentioned requirement is for the Coimbatore office only.